- Feb 7th - “Continuous Fire” Display in honor of Scout Week and the Boy Scouts’ 107th Anniversary - February 4th-11th. This takes place at Harlem United Methodist Church, located at 8401 N Alpine Rd, Machesney Park. Parents are needed for carpooling.
- Feb 11th, 4:00-6:00 PM - 2017 National Jamboree Mandatory Meeting. All scouts attending the Jamboree, along with a parent, must attend! Location: Maude E. Johnson Elementary School, 3805 Rural St., Rockford. Scouts should be in FULL FIELD UNIFORM (BSA pants, BSA socks, BSA belt) Please eat before you arrive, OR feel free to bring something with you.
- Feb 12th - Scout Sunday, First Presbyterian Church at 10:30 AM
- Feb 18th - Klondike Derby will be held at Camp Lowden. Register by Feb 3rd or the price goes up an additional $5. For additional details and registration click here.
- Feb 20th - Committee Meeting - 7:00 PM at the church - all parents are welcome.
- Feb 21st - Board of Review
- Feb 24th - Crossover Campout (more details to follow)
Please contact Zach Mershon to include any important information in the weekly flyer. His number is 815-520-2546.